Dr. Zdinak is among the most talented facial rejuvenation specialists in the region. Her patients trust her to deliver exceptional outcomes with boutique, personalized care. Her impressive expertise was gained through advanced education and research, far beyond the ordinary. When under her care, your treatment will be performed by a leader in the field.
- Private fellowship in oculofacial cosmetic surgery under the direction of Stephen L. Bosniak, M.D., F.A.C.S., Bosniak and Zilkha, 135 East 74th Street, New York, NY
- Georgetown-Washington National Eye Center, Washington, D.C., residency in Ophthalmology
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, Transitional Year Residency
- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Molecular Biology, BS and Comparative Religion, BA awarded in April 1997. Summa Cum Laude